Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009.



New Happy Year 2010!!









hmm.actually duno wat can i write.i was thk around..


in 2009,it was a meaningful and unforgettable days for me..every step that i go everyday that i cross..i hv nvr give up and forget that wat do i learned..hehes


btw,i got knew many new frz bcos of i hv started my college life..its was so amazing for me..avtivities,hang-gai,trip,clubbing..yam cha..haha,im sp apprieciate to my family and frz tat who a drop a piece of memory to me..accompany every step that we are every moment that we have..^^


31 dec is a date for me, my bro ar ching n yamakawa knew eachother for 1st year annivesary.hehes,time is running so fast..feel just like strolling a field that where we hv happening something happy,sad,excite,and bore...i believe the things we happened is always staying the field we strolled..=)




wat do i say for last word to 2009 is..Thank you^^





Goodbye 2009!^^

1 comment: