Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 18th.Happy 1 Year Anniversary for Myclass.^^

May 18th is a meaningful day for me,seriously..1 year ago may 18th is my 1st class in SEGi college.I meet so much new frens in my class,when we are strange we try to knw each other by hi or hello.haha,b4 the our story start i was rmbr tht we starting to be more familiar is a lunch on a break.
Day agn day,we were much more closer..we stick 2gether in anywhr we go..jus like a family.Peoples told me tht thy're envy i hv a nicer classmate could always meet 2gether and mk a lot fun time while we have free time.I said: yes its,we're happy family!
The fun time we made, i will always nvr leave away my hp to capture to keep the moment we are.I'm did appreciation.

Memories:
(the Promise we made,Malacca)



(our 1st presentation,Kelvin was missing.)



Clubbing moment:







(feel fun to-gather)

We enjoy the music,we get drunk till late time,we dancing like fool,we sleep 2gether (bt separate wif girl la)..haha~



The Journey we made:


















Recently,we knw,every the arguement the quarrel we made was so much hurt to every single of us..no matter whats the reason who the maker..we have no kira so much..just letting time to quiet it.Bt once we nvr solve the cause we cant ever stop it! We can try to talk abt it, try to accept what we saying..can we? u knw.the thing we nvr say it out..no one knw..how suffering i have u are..i cant try to open 1 eye close 1 eye in every moment we are..cos the reality heart to u all is nvr change.The feel tht i care how u are whr u are and what u are!
Guys..i reli hope tht we could continue and keep remaining the love as b4 no more breaking-apart,
as the pure we are..
the fun time we have..
the friendship we want! x)
For the last piece in tis page, i'll like to say to u all lovely guys: "thanks you to be my best buddy..enter to my life time". ^^




To write the next story we are,
I wish to be Endless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment